Your Life, Your Legacy
Your Life, Your Legacy vol IIn this time of information overload you need a plain English source to help you plan your estate. This book is written with you in mind. A good estate plan will help you and your family maintain control over your property, assure your continued lifestyle, avoid unnecessary court proceedings and provide the legal protections otherwise available. Get the peace of mind that comes from knowing you have done everything possible to protect yourself and your family. You deserve the best estate planning services possible.
Your Life, Your Legacy vol II
Your Life, Your Legacy II is a sequel to the first book, Your Life, Your Legacy The Fundamentals of Estate Planning. While that book addresses many Estate Planning questions and issues, it was never intended to provide a comprehensive discussion of every estate planning issue. Following its publication, our readers asked if we could write another book that answers more in depth Estate Planning questions. This book is written in response to those requests. Some of the topics covered in Your Life, Your Legacy II are:
- Can my estate plan be written to protect my spouse from lawsuits, creditors, and predators?
- How should I plan for a child with special needs?
- How can I motivate my parents to plan their estate?
- What special estate planning issues exist for singles and unmarried couples?
- What planning is necessary to protect my IRA for my beneficiaries?
- Why is it important that I develop a business succession plan and how can I best implement it?
- How can I best leave a gift to my favorite charity?
- How can I protect my estate from nursing home costs?
If you have ever asked yourself any of the above questions, this is the book for you!